Fertile Body Method
I am delighted that I can now support and coach you through your fertility and pregnancy journey using the Fertile Body Method. This is a Mind-Body approach to health that recognises the effect our mind has on our body, and vice versa. I can support you mentally and emotionally through the rollercoaster of trying to get pregnant, either naturally or through IVF, ICSI etc.
What is the Fertile Body Method ?
The Fertile Body Method uses “Mind and Body” techniques such as Solution Focussed Questions, Visualisations, Relaxation and Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as EFT or tapping). It is designed to help to you identify healthy goals for fertility, and to resolve mental, emotional and physical factors that may be affecting your fertility. This treatment will also help to reduce the negative effects of infertility which can cause stress and anxiety.
There are many factors which can affect your fertility, so an integrated approach that includes physical, mental and emotional elements, can bring much better results than a purely conventional one. You will be able to cope much better and in a more positive way, with any fertility issues you may be experiencing.
How we can use this treatment
Because each person is unique and their situations vary, therapy is tailored to each person individually in order to achieve the desired result.
There are 2 ways in which you can avail of this treatment; The first way is as a standalone treatment on its own or the second way we can use it is alongside your Fertility Reflexology treatment.
What you get when you book Fertile Body Method
You will get your own private personal page with your visualisations which you can access at any time.
How can the Fertile Body Method help you ?
- It will help you to make and maintain necessary changes to your lifestyle, diet, smoking, alcohol and exercise habits, to boost your fertility.
- It will reduce stress and anxiety and increase feelings of calm and relaxation.
- It will help restore physical, mental and emotional balance and wellbeing.
- It will restore menstrual health and sperm mobility and count.
- It will restore hormonal balance, will regulate the natural balance in the autonomic nervous system, and will regulate and restore healthy immune system function.
- It will create a balanced mindset by decreasing negative self talk and worry thus restoring emotional and physical balance. We ensure that these changes are then maintained.
- It will help to identify and resolve issues which may be preventing conception (unconscious or conscious resistance)
- It will support you with self-help tools which can continue to enhance your fertility.
- It will help to prepare you for IVF and other fertility treatments.
- If you do conceive, it will help and support you to carry the baby to full term.
GOING THROUGH IVF/ICSI OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE INTERVENTIONS ?
These treatments can be very challenging leading to a lot of stress and anxiety at a time when you need to be at your most calm.
Research shows that relaxation techniques and visualizations can increase the efficiency of IVF and other procedures, enhancing the possibility of success. Using both the Fertile Body Method and Fertility Reflexology, I can support you at every stage of your treatment.
Ideally, you should begin the Fertile Body Method a few weeks before you start your IVF treatment as this will allow us to resolve any issues or beliefs which may impede the success of your treatment. We then Enhance your treatment with deep relaxation techniques and visualisations so that you can navigate your treatment much more positively.
After the two week wait, I would encourage you to come back for another session to either support you as you commence your journey in to pregnancy, or to support you during the difficult time of your treatment failing.
The number of sessions required can vary in length depending on where you are on your fertility journey.
I look forward to working with you !