The Beautiful Art of Yoga
Let’s start off by saying …. Yoga is for everyone ! Whether you are young or an old pro, overweight or fit, yoga has the power to calm and bring harmony to the mind and body. Regular yoga practice will also have huge positive impacts on your mood, increases flexibility, and strengthens the body. It is also known as a holistic approach to managing anxiety and depression. So, what’s not to love ??
So, what can Yoga do for you ?
- Yoga increases your flexibility and balance by releasing muscle stiffness, making the body light, supple and flexible.
- Yoga helps to relieve stress and anxiety and improves well-being.
- Yoga can be done any time, any place, anywhere without specialist equipment but a mat and blocks do come in handy !
- Yoga will strengthen your muscles and bones.
- Yoga improves heart health.
- Yoga will help to get you into a state of relaxation, easing insomnia.
- Yoga improves energy and vitality.
- Yoga teaches you how to breathe using Pranayama exercises.
- Yoga can ease back pain.
- Yoga can help to improve your posture.
- Yoga will sculpt the body when done on a regular basis.
- Yoga can help you lose weight when done regularly.
- Yoga will help eliminate toxins from the body.
- Yoga can help boost fertility.
- Yoga can help ease menopausal symptoms.
So, let’s roll out our yoga mats together, get a routine going, and avail of the abundance of health benefits that Yoga will give us !